Ticket Use Terms & Conditions
Your ticket is a valid credential for admission to The Ascension Charity Classic grounds for the entire week, September 4 - 10, 2023.
SAFEGUARD YOUR BADGE | NO RAINCHECK PRIVILEGES | NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES | TOURNAMENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Your badge is a revocable license allowing access to The Ascension Charity Classic, a PGA TOUR golf tournament (the "Tournament"). Lost, stolen or damaged badges are not the responsibility of PGA TOUR, Inc. (“TOUR”) or the Tournament and will not be replaced. By entering onto the grounds of the Tournament using your badge, you acknowledge and agree to the following for yourself and on behalf of any accompanying minor (who shall also be deemed to be “you” for purposes of the following) for badge usage:
- You acknowledge that the Coronavirus, COVID-19, is extremely contagious and that, despite any measures the Tournament implements to help mitigate the risk of transmission, the elimination of risk of exposure and infection to COVID-19 is not possible.
- YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE TOURNAMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RISKS RELATED TO COVID-19, LOSS OF YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY, INJURY, OR DEATH FROM A GOLF SHOT OR BY OTHER SPECTATORS OR PLAYERS, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE TOUR, THE ASCENSION CHARITY CLASSIC, NORWOOD HILLS COUNTRY CLUB, ASCENSION HEALTH ALLIANCE, EMERSON ELECTRIC CO., HNS SPORTS GROUP, LLC, TELEVISION BROADCASTERS, SPONSORS, VENDORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND ALL VOLUNTEERS, PARTICIPATING PLAYERS AND CADDIES, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF ANY SUCH ILLNESS, LOSS, INJURY OR DEATH.
- You authorize TOUR and its affiliates and licensees to use your image, likeness, voice, actions and statements (and that of any minor you accompany) captured or made at the Tournament in any live or recorded telecast, transmission, reproduction, recording or photograph of the Tournament in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (in whole or in part) and for advertising, marketing, promotional, analytics and internal purposes, without payment of any compensation to you.
- You may only capture any account, description, video, audio, photographs, scoring-related data or statistic (“Content”) of, from or at the Tournament on any day of the Tournament throughout the Tournament grounds (including, for clarity, competition areas on competition days), consistent with all posted rules and instructions of TOUR and/or the Tournament staff.
- You may not capture, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial purposes (e.g., for your personal social media accounts), and you may not distribute Content on a live or near-live basis (no live streaming) or use Content to create a real-time, stroke-by-stroke or hole-by-hole account of the Tournament.
- You may not use or authorize others to use any Content for any commercial or promotional purpose, or for or in connection with a media outlet (directly or indirectly), unless you and the media outlet have received an official media credential for the Tournament from TOUR.
- You may not collect, transmit, distribute, publish or sell Content (including any scoring, statistical, competition or other data at or from the Tournament) for purposes of any betting or gambling-related activity.
- TOUR is the sole owner of, and you hereby assign to TOUR, all right, title and interest in and to all Content, including all copyrights and rights to use all Content (including rights to use your social media posts incorporating the Content), subject to your permission from TOUR to capture and distribute certain Content on the limited terms set forth herein.
- Upon reasonable request by TOUR, at TOUR’s cost and expense, you will sign any documents necessary to effect TOUR’s ownership and use of all Content.
- You may not engage in any activity at the Tournament that creates a commercial association between a third party and TOUR or the Tournament, including, without limitation, using, wearing, distributing or selling any promotional or commercial item at the Tournament or promoting or drawing attention to any business, cause or concern at the Tournament, in each case without permission from TOUR.
- For security purposes, you consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the Tournament, which may include metal detection, and you waive all claims against TOUR and the Tournament arising out of such inspection.
- No standalone photo or video cameras (outside of mobile devices) on competition days (allowed practice days only) are permitted on the Tournament grounds.
- No coolers, ladders, signs, firearms, explosive devices, etc. are permitted on the Tournament grounds.
- Mobile devices are permitted to the extent they are on silent and used in accordance herewith and with the Mobile Device Policy posted on the Tournament grounds and at pgatour.com.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto or taken from the Tournament grounds.
- Any misconduct, illegal activity, intoxication, use of illegal substances, breaches of etiquette, disruptive behavior, heckling, or violation of any rule or instruction of the Tournament representatives or violation hereof is prohibited and shall be grounds for forfeiture of your badge and for your removal from the Tournament grounds.
- You may not seek autographs of players in order to sell such autographs, and you may not pay another person to obtain an autograph for you.
- Badges may not be resold or otherwise used in a promotion, offered as a prize or reward in a sweepstake or otherwise, or used in a travel or hospitality package (e.g., combining tickets with flights and/or accommodations) without permission from TOUR and the Tournament.
- It is unlawful to reproduce badges.
- The Tournament and TOUR reserve the right to revoke any badge and cancel all privileges connected therewith.
- Use of any parking site provided for attendees at the Tournament is entirely at the risk of the vehicle driver and/or owner. Please take appropriate security precautions and lock your vehicle.
Further, if you have been issued badges or other credentials to access the Tournament by TOUR, or by the Tournament or Norwood Hills Country Club (the “Host Organizations”), and you are a Covered Person (as defined below), you are subject to the PGA TOUR Integrity Program (the “Integrity Program”). A “Covered Person” is (i) each person affiliated with a PGA TOUR player, including each caddie, family member, spouse, partner, agent, manager, instructor and trainer for or of a PGA TOUR player, (ii) each employee of the Host Organizations, and (iii) each third party involved in the operation of the competition portion of the Tournament. The terms of the Integrity Program are set forth in the PGA TOUR Integrity Program Manual, which is available at www.pgatour.com/company/pga-tour-integrity-program-manual.html. The Integrity Program, among other things, prohibits each Covered Person from betting on any aspect of the Tournament or providing inside information to third parties for betting on any aspect of the Tournament, and requires each Covered Person to report any violation of the Integrity Program to TOUR. A violation of the Integrity Program by a Covered Person may, among other consequences, result in the revocation of his/her credentials to access the Tournament and other PGA TOUR events.
To view the terms and conditions set forth by the PGA TOUR, visit www.pgatour.com/ticketterms.